Thursday, January 5, 2017

New Year, New Project

Welcome to 2017!

Since it's a new year, it's time to start a new project!

We will be making smile bags and smile dolls for Operation Smile.  If you click here, you can read about the organization and why they exist.  They are making a difference in children's lives and I think that our group can help their efforts.

We will spend the next 5-6 months working on this project, in that time I believe we can accomplish a lot!

Please consider joining us.  There will be cutting, sewing and threading ribbon that will need to be done on each item.  We would love to have you!  Please contact me and let me know if you would like to be a part of this ministry.  I do send out email reminders of meetings and if we have to cancel, so please contact me by clicking here so that I can add you to the list.

Thank you for supporting this ministry and for spreading the love of Jesus one stitch at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment